2009年9月5日 星期六

The Lonely Hearts - Heavens and the Earth

Heavens and the Earth

=========================================

Everyday I think about the way

The world touch down around and all the pretty stars so bright everywhere

I think about the dreams I hoped in my heart

Its’t it so lovely to be

In this world Heavens and the Earth

This tripping from the far

A message from the stars

I’ll never regret all the times I has spends holding you close to my heart

Cos you’ll always been in my dreams and in the stars yes it seems to be

I believe in love that times and never goes away

If smiles wants to stay , like stars are keep on shining the nights

The light like message is a love , It always shares above

It comes and goes sometimes but never disappears

It shines every beast the message of love once again for never it does in the stars


這首歌很好聽 分享歌詞給大家

特別感謝Scott幫忙抄寫歌詞

沒有留言:

張貼留言